Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stefanie - I wish you happy

 Stefanie - I wish you a happy
to this day the most special year I wish you a happy decade
Although little candle, but happy to ten years old and you want to re-
hand in hand through the happy years
now face in the candlelight in the face by face by face

oh dear, please do not suppress the space-time transformation as I wish you a happy love you
years
oh dear please do not cry fire blew out the sad memories I wish you a happy decade

lucky to meet each other daily necessities are most valuable

each year on this day the most special years I wish you happy is to let people
years old, but happy that decade < br> would like to review with you and then hand in hand, happy years
Let me hold you make a wish make a wish

oh dear love you please do not suppress the same decade
oh Please do not cry dear I wish you a happy decade

No comments:

Post a Comment