Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funeral

Today is a very special day, great uncle, the father of the child the day of the funeral.

As Jaafari, I am ashamed, father two days ago because of family units and some of the things, has not been able to help him how busy; only occasionally went once, or at noon, because of the urgent, just wait a little while, will have to hurry to leave. Today is Sunday, according to the arrangement unit, I also should go on duty,UGGs, but This time I fight it! I did not go flat, but went straight to him early in the morning.

according to our customs here, when the funeral, dutiful son is to have brother-in or on the Mainland to help frame; However, his wife no brothers, therefore, this matter falls on me and another Jaafari body; So today in any case, I was going.

large Jaafari as a brother to me, in the past has helped many of our family The busy, his family have such a thing, how can I not do!

Moreover, he charged in the body Shen is required of Heaven's Yeah!

Speaking of big Jaafari, is admirable . He was very good and the attitude of life, and prior to the illness, or a flat head; for reasons of illness,Discount UGG boots, last year of primacy; But today is still a lot of help to the people; in the yard, I personally see to, and signed several of the main leaders of our city to send a wreath.

go, see the courtyard outside the hospital was full of people totally funeral ceremony was held by our local customs. First, carry the coffin, on the train, cremation, and is home to the burial of his ashes. This thing seems simple, in fact, many aspects; way, I'm by his side,cheap UGG boots, even though he was sick, but he insisted on the funeral car, but also in the home, Also Feng Renjiu hello, people are moving! is worth mentioning that his current physical condition is not good in the disease. It's over after all, help people go to a restaurant, he adhere to each table will respect the wine, so many people appreciate.

large Jaafari and are usually not talkative, but very sincere to the people, and today I have been at his side,UGG BOOTS, but also learned a lot of things. < br> funeral procession to come back very tired, but I complain because it was a first a desire to help on the relatives finally busy; the second is to help the process, learned a lot of interaction with others in the practice.

relatives of the father left, I also wish silently to himself, his old well all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment