Monday, September 20, 2010

A high school language teacher education and teaching notes

 Gardenia fragrant it!

This is my favorite fragrance far the most. Summer each year, I have a lot of gardenia placed in the home, clear the desk for the office,UGGs, and his family,UGG boots clearanc, and colleagues to share that particular flavor.

when living in the old house in my neighborhood farmers market in front of that, every time this season there will always be a number of old flower: one basket, basket full of flowers, sitting behind an old man or old woman, a dime a, buy 10 get one. Years down, they seem to have all know me, I only need to walk around them, they would choose for my second 30, a large, did not open, and then send me special kind words of more than two.

an old retired teacher has been home too long there is a big gardenia, they know I like to spend each year at this time, will send some gardenia to me.

Yesterday,UGG boots clearanc, civil servants have to do a disciple, specially picked from the tree in front of a small packet of flowers, sent to the teachers who came to enjoy.

are beautiful, not exclusive, will the flowers last night arranged the shoot down. Today,UGGs, together please share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment