Monday, September 13, 2010

Return

In Kunming in Yunnan rice noodle
in Jiang Zemin's regime has to eat a camera according to her sister to accompany a delicious eating
5 14, I boarded the plane to fly in Yunnan
a person find a person with the luggage gate
a cloud above the comfortable enjoyment of a little lonely

Although this seems an extension of cloud white save
seems limited to the immediate
endless hours in front of silence really want to talk
flight attendants say thank you because of the honeydew eat
sister pick me up in Kunming, Kunming
sister do not have much hope that my imagination has it
Kunming thought the worst, but were beyond the
how my house is not expected
painting's sister said it was a house built in Kunming who did not arrange their own rules that no one required no external
brush or you can build them up to seven layers as long as you have enough money < br> The people who know very little to go I think I will continue through the city to see so and so I ride in the clouds above
flying cloud appeared in the sky south of
a long thin strip of sky a white line unlimited
Kunming night according to the good sister took a slightly
tremor may in fact have more photos but the camera can not upload so do not call the next time the rain to see the ground
Kunming always been reflective of
But there is a moderate humidity does not rub skin care products is also very comfortable
sister'm glad I can go see my sister at the airport with tears when the eye is the Kunming Railway Station before

sister every took place in the local railway station filmed record of their footprints
this point to prove to yourself
Oh
 drizzle continued from Kunming to Dali place
this day the train or in the rain humid air can not evaporate the water molecules to Kunming
since I have been living in his sister's home in a small building to a very quiet place in Kunming last Youth Road
leave this evening bound for this Dali
photo I have sent my brother
but no reason I
I think he is thinking more complicated
heart becomes of no flavor
Now, I will not go to Wikipedia who affection
I went to the Dali constantly pray for Buddha Buddha Capital
Zubao You parents have a safe life in my devout worship

when I promised my wish when I
My tears overflow
eyes moved and happiness for their
I seem to think that their faith has never been so happy to eat here
Although expensive
although it is really hard to eat
places where you have moved you will foolishly
like
who impressed me the place is very quiet and a bit
I would eat grilled squid
not authentic rice noodle eating bridge So ~ ~
this chair very uncomfortable sitting to tell the truth I like the wallpaper
color
this color do I want to do the best it
decoration is best to be the
to wear clothes too garish
if it will be bound together, with flowers placed on a woman more beautiful
fact flower petals on the large body Yes
miss the most beautiful bridge in Kunming of Jiang Bridge in Hong rice noodle Park bridge rice noodle bowl
the finish I did not really eat yo Oh nice to eat, if now and then ah
sister said I'm going to walk around Wangfujing with Jiang Zemin's regime to eat any better with WX Haha side of blogging while I chat
very happy with him and his chat was very comfortable thinking that that should not bother to bring that good because of his strong heart and my tolerance is a sensible child
He was my college classmate junior high school students today are not super complicated relations
one why they did not feel he could not write to a close so I have to win their hearts and it was because of playing too crazy
pictures of the last transfer, after all, Zhang Xuan Xuan Bo, where she is also my After the first few characters will do some
she did Robin Hood's manager had to ask me to eat this is making her way to work when I pass
know why I do the above reasons
Second
main guy of this narcissism I pass up a good when she returned home
Oh
but I like her skin shop service
were white
Xuan Xuan oil
giggle
I have to refuel on their career thump thump
fuel to their

No comments:

Post a Comment