Monday, November 15, 2010

Hundred percent of humor language romantic marriage proposal

 1. Best explicit Award: Let us legally binding right!
2. Best curious Award: I do not know why people get married?! Let us study together to see it!
3. Best Direct Award: Let me bury it in your home graves!
4. Best Direct Award: Are you willing to take me home when your necessities?
5. Best tenderness Award: love is a touch of love . Love is a deep love. I hope I can not send you
home, but with us back to our home.
6. Best metamorphosis Award: Oh,UGG boots cheap, look you call me, it seems have great pleasure! If you want to enjoy this feeling every day,cheap UGG boots, to marry me!
7. Best Stunt Award: will you marry me? if you prefer, please stand up high with both hands,UGG shoes, if not willing to Please lift your legs standing.
8. Best cool man Award: I owe a man control me.
9. Best believers Award: Do you want to marry me in this life or the next life then?
10. Best Creative Award: When will I marry must go home? almost all the things in my room to move your house to the hh
11. Best Health Award: This year you do not marry me, next year I Fear of Marriage patients begin to have myself!
12. best to confession Award: Please end my romantic encounters it!
13. Best POW Award: for mercy,UGG boots clearance, I give up! as long as you give me to eat every day .
14. Best Fans Award: Honey, help me to autograph it. (spouse signed column in the booklet)

No comments:

Post a Comment