Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kunming - Dali

 I feel is a very nervous passenger plane in advance and set out for two or three minutes to wait, do not like being late. Morning eight fifty aircraft, leased six I get off, the result row behind me, who is seven and a half flight more poised than I, but in the end her fast when I was too late to let her in front of me to queue up, huh, huh.

because my friend did not come, I thought I would be the location next to empty it, the results I was looking out the window when a daze for a while to smell the smell of men's perfume. Look next to me, to the two foreigners. Immediately before, then I am sure just like others are saying, and do not know why, it did not seem to mind it is perhaps too sleepy, whining. At this time the two of them began to speak, from talking about Obama's leadership spill and then to Greece, there are elections like the draft, the debt crisis like situation, I could not help but be attracted later, they find it very funny, because Since Obama came to power, this is the first time I heard the person next to a very negative tone about him. Tiger Woods, etc. Moving on to that two people lying on the bed after one of the other took out a look in the Bible about a file Shi Shou Li come out and watch. Where the lights and not suitable for reading, and the aircraft has been very bumpy. I seem to have no sleep, so the left front of people say, you know, I've heard a lot of negative politics there. The man surprised a bit, chatted with me from the days began. That people had to sleep just to fly to Hong Kong, Austria, is still jet lag, they went to Kunming to see friends. In the reading from the United States, living in Hong Kong for nearly a decade, Cantonese is said to pretty good, but I will not tell the difference. I asked him why he was watching something about the Bible, he was surprised that I can recognize from the Bible, and is to start telling me about the Bible. He does not want to turn me into a Christian, but I also wonder christinality and other differences between teaching, so he has told me about this. To the plane come down, I'm still an atheist, but he gave me a Bible and some book, but did not give me pressure, but said it was one of the ways to learn English.

goodbye to them after the finish went to a youth hostel I booked, and then the bus went to the Daguanlou. Kunming is the first impression does not make me a happy feeling, because it looks similar and other cities, although the people here very well. Rent a driver has been telling me to go out to bring rain gear, and even guiding youth hostel people are very patient and made me feel very warm, in the spots are good people who met, will help me take pictures ah, even in my stained with mud after the initiative to hand me a tissue. But after a long walk in the Grand Garden, or do not feel I was in Kunming, although there are the best in the world where long-linked, Grand View Garden and other parks in the city is no different. I quickly walk around, but do not want to go back, so had to go inside. Changeable weather in Yunnan to half a day to realize I had. I went to Kunming from less than three hours to clear the Yuyu has no fewer than three times the fine. So another storm is over, I found a lot of statues, very interesting, they begin to feel happy. And the park there are the aroma of the soil mixed with grass, I suddenly came the spirit, then walk in the park, went to a very desolate corner, a broken ship broken, there are side mottled wall,UGG boots clearance, and then see out the same place as the suburbs, I think quite unique, and then walked to see the corner of a lake, there are a number of run-down corner and weeds, good fun Oh, I feel this is the park the most beautiful corner.

about four out of the car from the park to the Gokokuji, eating a bowl of pea jelly, that is what I realized when I was in Kunming, ha ha, very local features delicious. Later, I bought a washing brush with some of the things, because it was discovered that the youth hostel where I live actually not, hum. . .

After buying something I will return, and washing down brushing sleep, really exaggerating, just six in the sleep, but to catch a plane the day before, was really too sleepy all of a sudden the next day to sleep seven. This is one advantage of living room, because no one wake me, ha ha.

next to the Stone Forest, I took this travel guide told me that a train station to the Stone Forest, it is right, it tells me half past eight in the car, it is wrong, because by the time I took a taxi over to the other side was told I just missed seven fifty of the car, the next one in eleven more. I do not want so, then call back car to the eastern terminal. This stand is very suburban place, and I sat in the car where it is open to more and more desolate, I began to hurry, and want to travel really have one terrible moment, this wilderness remote places, and out of how to do things. Is worried that not enough time to see the front of a 193 Road, the heart to fall, because I know that 193 can go to the bus terminal.

eight twenty car ride to the Stone Forest. See green hills along the way, there are rice paddies, corn and the like, a familiar feeling, of course, in addition to the mountain as a background outside, ha ha. Stone Forest is coming when some of the location there, I started to think shouting, and so beautiful.

really begun to play, I found a large stone forest is beautiful, but too many people, I feel I am in Man, there are photographs of the scene rather than watching. Then I slowly, until no one had stopped to appreciate slowly, it felt very good amazing. Because when a person noticed the voice of cicadas, as well as see the squirrels, than I saw in Harbin larger heads, and they move fast, and I want to make what they are making less than whining. . .

Ashima incarnation has a small stone forest stone, how do I see how not seem to be nothing to the imagination of the brain, ha ha. Here look at the time, only a little about that too early, do not want to go back now, so on the sentry on the mountain. I thought I was a people do, feel good fun, because that is the location area, the scenery is actually very good looking, but no group to go. I was just thinking of large stones are my own landscape, and also started singing, the result is heard footsteps behind me, startled me. A look back, the two foreign students. Once on shore, after the call asked about them, from the United States to study music students who are reading the size of the stone forest, I felt too long ago begun to explore new areas. The boy like the Chinese, the original half of his Japanese ancestry. The three of us go together, to get a lot of stone, these are the obvious shape of the stone, I see the beginning of their own imagination and there is so little confident. Later we went to the Millennium fungus, I think we go out of the area and the results finally to found the original stone is like a fungus, three people in there, not laughing. However,cheap UGG boots, good scenery along the way, much better than the scenic. A variety of very narrow hole ah, there are rice fields, ah, ah well orchards, as well as lakes and waterfowl, we think it was worth, and then we went to find the mural, and then they go back hungry, and I climbed a hill began to go back. I went to the place where the car two fifty, the next bus is three twenty. Is there waiting to come to a couple of foreign countries, they are not sure there is not the car place, I tell them there is. So we started talking and talking and laughing all the way to come back. This is the love the couple a pair of the evening, the men had now Sixty-eight, sixty woman, living together for two years, got married last year, and now travel together every year. They would tell me how they know each other interesting things in life, and we talk about the feelings of travel and their beach in beautiful San Diego home, and their belong to the running of an international organization. I heard that old girl is to do marketing, said she wanted her to eat a certain kind of instant noodles there are two bags of chicken, because now she can always get a bag, how no one thought should be allowed to two bags as an option for it, she hoped that I could sell this idea, haha. I told her she could grab the old boy, so she had two bags, and we thought, the next topic should be called City Hakata better noodles, better life, ha ha. I like to see happy people, so I think life is great hope, ha ha.

the road was beautiful, the morning was overcast when we go out, see the blue sky in Yunnan, and now fine, and far better days so blue clouds of white, the car feeling very happy person good desire. Looked at rice fields and roads when Yunnan, I suddenly understood what attracted me the most, so with that very emotion the couple shared. See, it got some degree of industrialization, so that they've got roads, to make it accessible to people on the outside, yet not so much modernization as to threaten the local way of life. It's always a delicate balance, hard to achieve , yet they made it just right. This is what I feel is true, before watching BBC's China, ah, is beautiful and people have infinite yearning of the land, but that comes with the industry environment has been the destruction of animal sacrifice, and Han ethnic lifestyle, all made me feel good so disappointing ~ ~ ~ Unfortunately, we on this topic and a chat with the deconstruction and the like, we knew already back in the suburbs of Kunming.

really feel particularly fast journey back, we exchanged e-mail address to each go about the Dao. I live in the first place back to rest his gas, then car to eat the West Gate Bridge, cross the bridge noodle Hong Park, back bath packed up a bit this day memorable to happily lie in it.

6.15

said I was a nervous traveler. Seven twenty-five aircraft flying Dali, I half past four on the up, the results others have not started to the airport for check-in procedures do, alas. . . Later hands with boarding passes and luggage, I out of danger to eat breakfast. Found that I really do not eat boiled eggs, so that the KFC breakfast makes me feel suffer, but difficult to drink that coffee'd played the role of point of refreshing.

that security really opened my eyes, so many times been on the aircraft, touch the body only through security here, the better is a woman, but still whimsy. Whether it. When boarding the plane in Kunming actually also getting a shuttle bus, that is not directly on the plane, is first on the bus, and then be transported to the aircraft there.

to Dali, a little more than a total of half an hour, so the feeling is rising in half the time, half of the decline, ha ha. Basically, the scenery can be seen from the road, good.

take a taxi to wait until the latter city, charging a hundred, I was thinking too dark, the results of that car out of the airport, my heart jumped for joy, and Erhai ah, it drawfs every lake that I have ever seen. I never thought it would come before so beautiful, that at most, as the West Lake, is being packaged publicity it so famous. But there it is, totally sweeping me off my feet. Clear and beautiful, the background hills, road is like no way, there are a lot of red flowers next to the car along the way was open, I could not bear to blink an eye, the car Almost half an hour the sea, so you know that the fare is very cheap, and then the beautiful scenery, I think I picked up cheap, haha. Dali town until I feel this is a place where no one, until the city found a lot of people around. Good drivers, not the opening of the ancient city, he took me fall from my hotel to go to the nearest place.

run put away luggage check Xizhou I go to go. First, the ancient strict Courtyard, garden is very beautiful, but people do not make me a minority residents, on the contrary, it may open tourism too long, they look similar to us. There turned out more than a minute later, not about to back, so in turn around, and saw that with the group to turn Yan only loss of the Courtyard of the people are too, because the hi continents around the beautiful place in real houses. I kept on walking, from time to time be drawn into a small alley, there is always the room, a corner, certain Duan Qiang, a first cover of the door, a woman dressed in national costumes caught my eye, I feel Oh, so excited so excited. Where is there not the direction, all thinks is right. Later, the residents went to a house next to the old lady over there and grandfather selling tie-dyed fabrics, I stopped to look at it also wanted to help but also want it, and they are very simple people, You will not knowingly sell something that does not give you the pressure, but it is because of this, I want to buy more, and they want the price I will not speak. When I was out of the package to all full. They make good so I visited their yard, his son back home I picked a magnolia to me, then my grandfather used to put a line around your neck, I just bought a hat with a and the smell of flowers that the United States and the United States to continue to hit the road.

entrance to the village where there are large banyan trees, I saw all the way across the crowded White Bird, and later found there a protected area, so I'm more of a bird. Hi Island is my favorite city, because there's no snobbery, and good scenery here. I said before, it Xitang, where the people are very good, but the town has been less in the landscape. In the hi Chau, a very perfect preservation of ancient buildings, where people live peacefully with their own, will not pull visitors to their Tanqian. I walked all the way to shoot, the children happily danced along, old man slowly counted out his time, and very affectionate young man passing by to say hello to them, I feel a little warm. Several children at the pool entrance to the village looking for something in between a rock and I know they were asked to find four-leaf clover, bunch grass that most of clover, so someone found a four leaf very happy. I looked at their faces, I feel this is a good carefree children, let my heart all of a sudden a lot of light. Then again taking the side of a girl sitting by a tree, holding a book but did not see. I asked her to help me take pictures, she was glad to help. Then we got chatting, she is here in the exam, she comes from Dali county, also finished the day tomorrow, being liberated middle school, haha. She said to me a lot of good here, you can easily buy in the street, I walked to find to eat. Go to the one with completely different on the street before, like on this side of the market, there are various things to sell, but for most is a product of modern civilization, and although some people dressed in national costume like a fruit. While I was walking and watching, and later bought a cake I do not know what something is gnawing side walk. Wait for something to eat on a walk around the town. Crossroads is a place out of the car. Oh, but I do not want to go back. I asked about the open side of the road motorized tricycle a local person is not a moment I walked back to my car waving stop OK, because I do not want the car there, to walk a look at those roads and green side view. He said yes. Then he looked at me and asked if I would hat to see the city go hand-week tie-dye workshop. The middle of my liking, because I originally intended to go, just afraid of not enough time to look at the table, two points that fast. He said take me back and forth ten dollars. I feel good. The trip is honestly the theme of Yunnan trust the goodness in people. And today proved once again that when I want to believe people, I always find surprises. Xizhou to the week from the city, far away, but so are the fields of road, turn in later, if the teacher put me down, I simply can not find a home, but I was happy a person followed him. Are mountains on both sides of the road, so a better America, occasionally to see the cattle and sheep, as well as people working in the fields, and more importantly, white bird, white in the blue sky to the mountains, in the crafts of the world, free, not frightened to look for food, I see a good heart free. Want to stop and take pictures, but think about more important is to enjoy, so altogether fit in the camera bag, big mouth and a breath of fresh air. To Yunnan, there was the feeling that my general view of the camera can never be beautiful, so just give up, and just want more of this beautiful carved into the memory.

to the city a week of workshops, to see local dyeing, that it really is an amazing art, then paint and other things from Radix boiled out, the girls tied the cloth before Well, young man and then into the dye pot, we see the pattern will appear. I knew I would not have the ability to close my purse (wallet stolen after a year has been using the bags, and found that more extremely easy, ha ha), bought a lot of things, ah. . .

Later that week the master took me to go home to visit the ancient city, said he was outside waiting for me good I look to come, but I go in and get out, because like the same Xizhou , there is always something to attract me, and that is carrying a mountain village, a road has been to the mountain pass, I had been attracted to go I want to see the mountain without hindrance, I forget the excitement go time, so when the teacher was there out of it, so touched, haha. Originally I went to Butterfly Spring Master Shunpian Dai want to look, but I spent a long week of the city, the master said, or we do not, right? I have no opinion, because I heard there, save only the crowd moving, spring scenery long since disappeared.

Xizhou back,UGG boots cheap, I was still intend to go back and not directly by car, but the rain came, and the time is not late, and soon four, I wanted to forget it, or Zuo Juhui go. The strange thing is when I came on the car is starting from the Yunnan-Tibet Highway, and back to the time but was thrown into a large Li road, touched the north of the. There is a tricycle driver you want to send me five dollars into the city, but I would like to take the bus, then asked about the passers-by. One woman told me with a child can take the 2-way car, but I do not know where the next, then wait until the drive to about the same time I was down, holding my hand I live in the map back land children, very fast, less than five minutes,UGGs, ha ha. Is quite rewarding.

back to just five points, feel a bit like going to the pub early, so he wrote down a log. Erhai Lake to the hills tomorrow, the day after tomorrow to Lijiang, ha ha. My trip? So far so good, haha. Have begun to miss my sister is a matter, sent messages from time to time to ask me where, and for her I will not disappear, huh, huh.

Dragon Boat Festival today, oh, want to eat dumplings ~ ~ ~ so when I went to Shanghai do not know not? ? Hum ~~~~~

first regardless of dumplings, we went to wine and Aventure it, left ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment