Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I really want someone like me , know me

I think someone just for his signature ... I write ...
... I think someone in buttoning a shirt to give me a unique group ...
... I think someone is with me in the eyes Just me ...
I would like to have a personal vulnerability in front of me ... only ...
... I think someone put him in mind all down to me ...
I want to have people always look at me ... Fills me with warmth , not cold ...
... I think someone will always want me, and let me know ...
I want to have people ... give me concern, say to make me warm heart I think if ...
someone ... I will not cheat betray my ...
... I want to get angry when someone would tell me : Like ... can someone give me a great response ...
... I think someone in between me and his friends ...
Zhongseqingyou point ... I think someone in I'm tired The time to give me a big hug ...
... I think someone told me to cherish what little time alone short time ...
I want to have people ... I think there are people ... in the time from Way to look back at me smiled at me ...

... I think someone will have the opportunity and when all means contact me ...
... I think someone will give me a lot of encouragement ...
I want to have personal ... I care about you will show it ...
... I think someone can always say that love me, love me
I want to have personal ... how to say no matter how others think, insisted that he View ...
I want to have personal ... the spirit of full day , rather than the sluggish ...
wilt fans have a personal ... I would like to write something for me ... even if the words Ye Hao ...
I think there are people ... out of his favorite things to share with me ...
... I want to be able to have the pursuit of personal things , and now a little bearish ...


if they are determined to ... ... simple ... and hoping that person is you
I hope that person , only you

No comments:

Post a Comment