Monday, May 16, 2011

The six classic enlightenment of life

(1) simple pleasures
a little girl every day walking from home to school. One morning the weather is not very good, the clouds gradually thicken in the afternoon when the wind blows more urgent, and soon began to have lightning, thunder, heavy rain. The little girl's mother was worried, she feared the girl would be frightened by thunder, and even hit mine. The following was growing thunderstorm, lightning, like a sharp sword pierced the sky, the little girl's mother quickly drove her car along the route to school to find the little girl to see her little girl as a person walking in the the street, they found each lightning, she stopped, looked up and smiled.
looked for a long time, my mother called to her children, could not, asked her:
So I have to laugh ah! As his career reached its peak when, one day, accompanied by his father, to a noble restaurant scene is a violinist in playing the extraordinary performance for everyone. The appreciation of entrepreneurs in more than listen, reminds me of myself have studied piano, and almost crazy, he said to his father: Yes, son, now have for Thanksgiving.
(3) that his a little boy put up their own candy. But the boy does not have any action. After the invitation several times, the boss personally take a lot of candy into his pocket. At home, the mother asked the boy, very curious, why not have their own candy, but to grab the boss catch it? Very wonderful little boy replied: child, he knew his own limitations and, more importantly, he understands others better than yourselves.
everything is not on our own strength and learn to rely on timely and others, is a kind of humility, but also a smart.
(4) listen to the famous American art
host ... I want to be the pilot of the aircraft! people on the plane tie belt, and then I hung up and jump out of my parachute. Unexpectedly, two lines and then the child's tears welling, this makes the Linklater found that children of compassion far beyond description.
So Linklater asked him: To come back!.
meditation:
you hear people speak ... ... you really understand what he said mean? Do you understand? If you do not, then please listen to other people finish it, this is
2. Also, do not put their own meaning, the words projected on top of others.
(5) Walking Inspiration
God gave me a mission and told me to go for a walk led by a snail. I can not go too fast, the snail has been trying to climb, always move a little bit each time. I urged it, I fool it, I blame it, the snail looked at me with regret, as if saying: It sweating, panting, crawling forward, is strange, why God led me to a snail go for a walk? God, ah! Why? Let go now! Anyway, regardless of God, and I also take care of what? Any snail crawling forward, I am sulking in the back. Huh? I smell the flowers, here are the original garden. I feel the breeze blowing, the wind had such a gentle night. Wait! I hear the birds, insects I hear, I see a sky full of stars more beautiful. Huh? Without these how prior experience?
I suddenly think of it, does it mean that I made a mistake! God called the snail had led me to walk. Have you found your snail it? Occasionally go out for a walk!
(6) You can really feel comfortable
Milan Kundera has a book called thinking: If tomorrow I have the money, I can ... ....
But if you earn less money is not happy, even if you have more money, I guarantee you will not be happy;
When a person if you do not enjoy themselves, even if the married person, married the wife, as others are not happy with you; If we do not know how to enjoy life, the future will not enjoy life.
was asked what is freedom, the so-called freedom is: Do you want to refuse a person's appointment, has been without any reason, you have the power to lead their own lives to lead, has the power to go to their destination.
fact, life is simple.
man and a woman in your life are like setting a deadline, for example:
I am 25 years of age must be married,
26 years must have children,
30 years of age must be a man and woman ,
31 years old must have a house,
so many very hasty decision.
If you find that first person is not right, no matter how hard later on;
Sometimes, we often feel that marriage knot, and all the problems gone,
that if married still have questions to students up to a child lives,
fact, your problem is not resolved at this stage, the next stage only get bigger;
you do not expect too much of the future, expect too much ... be honest ... deep frustration will be better to see you do something, make you feel very comfortable, absorb a lot of things, when you will feel that life is really fulfilling.
In addition, efforts of a person who is living to anyone, it will be incredibly painful, and today if you believe you do good, do not care how others see you, you really can be very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment