Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Authorship Popularity Tencent Prince Cat

 Cats - a classic Tencent blog is updated daily high spatial one article

Li Wei white figure is now moving, under the eye sunglasses do not know what posture. Li Wei, said he gets my hand, entered the Starbucks. We sat on the table by the rest inside. .

waiter came over, holding the menu text: I say without hesitation:

Cleansing the skin, he did not look very good, white texture, especially the black-rimmed eyes   decorative glasses. . 
I looked at him, and he looked a bit mean I do not have. .

I continued: consciously poked. .

trace Xie Xiao Li Wei to ridicule floating cheek: Smiled slightly stiff, a bit embarrassing:

coffee, and I have no sugar and Li Wei, I asked: 
I do not answer him. It seems that he did not ask me, go on. . . . . . . I'm thinking the next trip. So I made a call to Maple shallow Ni, saying she and her harp to long-haul Sakura is a date today, so Cherry St piano man of God should know the way it, to him no problem. .

I am speechless:

So I cut off the phone. Shallow to Feng Ying Ni and harp that the trend of sweet sweet little couple beckoned. Feng Ni's hand is natural light to play piano at the St. Sakura's arm, a smile came up to me.

Li Wei looked at my posture, a bit confused back and saw the light Ni Feng, a slight frown. Said to me:

I froze a moment, but to see him ni a light maple. Feng shallow ni waved his hand, said:

I watched with frustration Sakura a harp, saying:

harp Ying said: Ni Feng shallow face

silent, staring back at me. .

Li Wei's voice sounded: 
Really hard. . . . . .

small sharp Meimou glanced at me. 
slightly Li Wei Liu Li a moment, stood up, it seems a little silence.

us this way, line four, out of the Starbucks. Toward the place we want to go. .

distance or not close, and we are now in Xi'an, but Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum is located 30 kilometers away from Xi'an, Lintong County, east of foot of Lishan Mountain. Li Shan, sounds like a beautiful place, mythology, and wait at the foot of Lishan Mountain, respectively,Bailey UGG boots, the viewfinder because of the beautiful and striking Lishan. .

the distance of the reasons we had to rent a private car is a silver Bentley longer, face to face with the back seat are two seats, each seat can take two personal, soft comfortable cushion covered with fine leather mats. Space and spacious, is also equipped with laptop computers to pass the time, the screen is large enough for four people to the movies. . the four of us got together

,UGG bailey button, driver's cab of a guy wearing a black suit,cheap UGG boots, cleanly, short hair, clean fresh look. The four of us sat down. I am conditioned to be shallow Ni Feng sat by my side and said: Qin Ying little faint smile. I suddenly thought of my identity. I said then corrected himself, embarrassed smile: .

me to cover my embarrassment, facing the front of the driver hello, said:

Li Wei, who was another cold sweat fly. Somewhat mechanically drivers head back to me and smiled. I see it clearly, was I called

I quickly changed his tune:

car moves forward, air-conditioning seemed open to the maximum, and outside the glare of the sun seems inversely proportional to completely take.

seems nothing more to say, Li Wei also appears listless. Yes ah, he early on to Xi'an, but also do not have a good rest. Relying on the right side of his head slightly, turning a fierce head will hit the window, I will be a pure white silk pillow into his head and the gap at the glass, to restore a pain ...

. Just a little moment, I suddenly found that I was not so careful, I had always been everyone from small to large to take care of, there is no chance of me to care about others. But now, I have found that my side of the big boys seem to need one to protect, even if he is not noisy for me every time is ridicule, but his strength was so thin in my opinion, it is just a transparent and fuzzy walls, you need to look carefully to see his deepest I've seen him the fragile, so fragile it hurts real people.

side of his head he found more than a pillow, then slowly opened his eyes looked at me. I am now looking at the computer screen, afraid to wake you, so a man stuffed with headphones. The car is very quiet, cherry and maple harp shallow plug their ears Minnie had a headset, along with what seems to be enjoying a couple of small sweet and is looming. .

is placed on a computer screen the film, is China did not come out the clear version, but inside the computer there. Is also a beautiful face, but also a magnetic voice of dialogue, but also a moment the outpouring of affection.

gray and blue paint in a long section of a slender figure, in looking at the sky, said: . Death in the said if people know of his existence, his task will stop only when people deeply miss the dead time, will see him. He is a soul from heaven, when he gradually forgot the people around that person should be missed, his presence will gradually blurred. .

that say My heart is trembling a bit harsh, sour nose, but also the urge to cry, though not the first time watched it, I still have the first impulse, no matter how many times I see, maybe I will so be it.

tear silently across the cheek, readily pumped from behind a sheet of paper, cover my nose. My back looks terrible trembling, golden darker slightly messy hair, a short is wet. .



fading memories of that little by little, and even photos on the figure began to disappear one by one. The original two people of the world to one person alone, only Hannah, smiling innocently. .

I cry, more fierce, Shoubu Zhu, and soon sent choking. Next to me seemed startled Li Wei. Li Wei, turned, looked at me, looked at the screen. Clearly says His expression seemed relieved, and somewhat confused look.

my face turned to rain pear Li Wei, surprised he was awake, smiled slightly: a long while, to my side Nuele Nue, Louguo hand on my shoulder, much of the palm of your hand and gently shook my shoulder, a trace of warmth spread to my heart. .

I have a trace of shaking, it is so he quietly hold, there is no break. Side of my head gently on his shoulder, he looked forward and said softly: . .

This is how I enjoy the quiet, listening to he said, 
these words he seemed to me a bit scared, I was patiently waiting for him below, it is best not to make me too ~ ~ ~.



I tremble a bit bitter, like straight up, but I saw his face blurred, but no courage.

Look at my eyes. I just hung their heads in silence, as if I could hear the air echo.

I clearly heard him say that he is just like a person, whether he is male or female. Is that me, a piece of my heart warm, but also gradually to heartache, heartache I can not tell him the truth, I can not tell him I am a girl can not say that I am willing to be with him, can not even say that he and I The mind is the same. These I can not easily decide, because I am afraid out of control, I fear that they will affect him, and will affect everyone, there will be unnecessary trouble. Although I know that even if I told the truth, he would not say that last part, because he was good for me, but I can not guarantee their feelings, so, for myself, that choice may be the best of it. . . . . .

I gently against his shoulder and said:

I enjoy him a faint mint flavor, fresh and smell good, before his shoulders slightly thin, but it was reassuring. He was insecure seeing Zhayi, but get along with him a long time, will gradually drawn to him, like a magic, people deep.

I will wait for a suitable time, I will tell you everything, then you want to know the answer you want will give you. But not now, can not tell you now, so I'm okay, I will close early that day comes, will not make you wait too long. Li Wei

I looked at the face, deep thought. I now know my feelings, I'm not indecisive, I know what I want, maybe I do not have that much courage, but the choice still positive. The innocent boys must not be hurt, I'm going to guard him. .

.

the other side. An hour ago. . Fast men were walking on the road, coming next to the nanny, this so-called nanny, but it is much ah. Scatter the sun more and more excited, the street, covered with. . Tan Jiexi did not look back, said: He and Liu chat chat HIGH mind it, totally did not see before Li Wei and sealed in two people have disappeared without a trace. .

forward to see him, did not see Wei, the two people. He asked Liu heart:

Liu heart of northeast China, then responded: in the .

Directed by the way looks a bit angry, but really stand above the fire. .

Moreover, Wei not to use mobile phones, and has been confiscated. I also use the phone not long myself. . 
While I like to hang the phone, grabbed a Chihi phone, said:

I reluctantly:



I Want me to deaf ah. Li Wei, next to me smiled, the bangs covered the side of my face seems lazy and sunshine, this hint of a smile that warmed my whole new house. .

damn Li Wei, or pushed all the things to my body. Forget, also nothing. Big deal, was the whole meal, grievances about the next friends. . Phone hung up, Li Wei, get enough to smile at me. . I broke up with him a supercilious: That both . . . . . .

It makes speechless ~ ~. 
2 hours after the so-called long-distance travel, the car has arrived. The air here than in Xi'an City, and more fresh. Even the way people are not the same breath. We are away from the foot of the mountain, here is a natural oxygen bar, no pollution, no impurities, no chemical composition. (⊙ ⊙ b Khan introduced into the mineral water I had.) Now we are in Lintong County, the county, to be honest, a few years ago to the fire. Green layer at a time aside to cover a little bit moist, the air of a group gathered a group of life moment moment shine Ni Feng

light of the car, greatly extend a lazy waist. Looked at me meaningfully, as if to say: Sakura turned and dazzling harp off, arm around the waist Ni Feng shallow, evil smile. He has always been of the most thoughtful Ni Feng light, see people jealous ah. He gently on shallow Ni Feng said: Li Wei. .

Li Wei, see to me, the same evil smile, grabbed my shoulder, told us that:

four of us are saying Longitude 109.2733508348464 toward the world, the Qin Terracotta Warriors center latitude 34.3853218153532 walked. We came to the Pei Zangkeng Terracotta Warriors. . Pei Zangkeng

Terracotta Warriors,UGG boots cheap, is the world's largest underground military museum. Figurines pit rational layout, structure peculiar, about 5 meters in depth of the pit bottom, at intervals of 3 meters east to west set up a load-bearing walls, terracotta warriors and horses arranged in the gap between the wall over the hole. Hole hole total of three warriors, in a triangle shape. Terracotta figurines One pit was rectangular, 230 meters from east to west, north and south, 62 meters wide, about 5 meters deep, with a total area of 14,260 square meters, surrounded by slopes in doorways. Pit up to the warrior figurines figurines, height 1.85 meters to a maximum of nearly 2 meters. Tao Ma is about 1.5 meters high, 2 meters in length, the size of tanks and vehicles as practical. People, carriages, and military array realistic way through the art of reproduction. Terracotta most armed with weapons of bronze, with bows, crossbows, arrowheads, beryllium, spears, Ge, Shu, swords, machetes and Yue. After treatment for rust bronze weapons, buried two thousand years, is still sharp and bright as new, which was the real weapon, wearing a fine piece of armor, chest harness into the end color line spike. Matrimony head Daichang Guan, the number of contest will be more. Terracotta's face, weight, facial expressions, eyebrows, eyes, and age differences. After the implementation of the national conscription Tongyiliuguo Qin, manpower from across the country, which is something that they face, facial expressions, the main reason for differences in age, there is. The art of craftsmen in a realistic way to them being very realistic, the terracotta figures in this huge group is clearly inclusive of many different individuals, so that the whole community has become more active, real, full of anger. Throughout the thousands of soldiers figurines, and its success entirely to sculpture, a perfect height. Whether the image of hundreds of officers and men of Vivid, or that a horse eager to shape the piece is not mechanical imitation, but efforts to show their know.

I see is a a real person, they have a high degree of real, true face. It was not buried, it is art, it all seems to say that in today's. However, in ancient times, this may be just a lovely idea, very new, so the emperor would be considered.

In my opinion, the Emperor Qin Shi Huang who have no other temperament and demeanor. Although he did not Emperor of his voice, not dominate Taizong, Emperor Yongzheng of the delicate features do not. But his presence is the most valuable part of my view. Perhaps only King Xiang Yu of Chu with his competition. However, Xiang Yu Consequently, ah, but it was finally defeated by Liu Bang,

I look forward to, watching very carefully. Li Wei, patted my shoulder: .

Indeed, in questioning my intelligence. 
I saw the terracotta warriors and horses that I can think of a hundred years Laogui, quasi-one grew up eating hormone 20-year-old turtle hairs. Only difference is that there is still no one to the Warriors wish coins. That is the so-called century Laogui was enshrined in the temple, killed by a tragedy of biological ah dime, but fortunately they have a shell. .

Li Wei, said: . 
I suddenly react.

Firm very ah.
touch Xie Xiao Li Wei float cheek, said: Look at the following Qin terracotta warriors and horses. .

Feng Ni and harp cherry light camera photograph is HIGH. Finally, shallow Ni Feng and Li Wei for me to take a picture. Li Wei is still the same around my position, but this time he was building a more intensified, and the warm deep pass once again. .

Nama evil laughter is timeless freeze frame, I was giggling. Looks very take it, but in fact a good fit, do not explain. Harp Sakura smiled and said:

I glared at him, you are not honest, ah, saying he was not honest.

harp Sakura does not say, but evil smile. Ni Feng shallow added:

Li Wei smiled:

I glared at him, a little anxious:

Li Wei, without a word, it seems that good things do not say it again. . . . . . .

Yuehua Jian Pei Zangkeng us out. We are near Lishan Guangzhao, and soon came to a big woods, the woods across the river here is a run through, crystal clear water, swimming fish can be seen clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment