Thursday, October 28, 2010

National Chiao Tung University BBS, a lovelorn girl has no intention of moving under a million people to write the real post

 I went to the four test yesterday, so it happens, and you in the same examination room, you change a new hair style, looks very agile,UGG shoes, or a pair of Nike shoes, I'll buy you, when I say this shoes so ugly, you say I did not look.

we separated two groups of five rows, my English has always been bad, you is not good, finished the first four, you say that we two together to learn English, I said good, sentence If not achieved before.

an assignment after I walked in towards the door, to leave you closer. We regard what, no exchanges. Go out into two directions, I saw your roommate, and he habitually called wife, I smiled,Bailey UGG boots, and then he said, ah, sorry ah, forget. I said nothing.

guy next to you I hear your name shouted saying, hurry up, go back to fighting. This examination should not have come to TM. You say, I C, I do not know a word.

then every time you feel bad, it will send text messages and I said, a wife, I would back the word. This has been your excuse, I know that each time you say, just want their quiet, so I will not bother you.

speaking, you should be bored with me, when you play DOTA I always call you, I see you flustered state I became busy, give you the window to shake, to give you a call . Your tone a little impatient, I am with you causing trouble. Then listen to you coax me, wife still does not work What I was wrong, good. I can be happy, just still crying, the next second laughed.

I know you always come to the Post Bar, I am nothing to look at what you made another post, what words say. You are, and game-related, I actually hate DOTA this particular game, I think that is Causing loss of lives of a group of monsters, I hate it, takes up our time. I hate you and your teammates every day, the gang agreed what a good time, day and night to play the game. Then I am a training and preparation, wife, sleep early,UGG boots clearance, I went to the battle.

This is your hobby, I understand. I love to see something you like bored female site, play some very mentally Lianliankan something.

our time together, you said to me, you give up a lot of time playing games, teammates blame you. I was pleasant to the ear or in your tone out of the blame, you blame me always love to mount you, you say boys like freedom. What you want is you need me there, I do not need me, I immediately disappear.

Every day we eat together, with the class, with the pressure of the road, the result is that we more and more away, you are farther away from my wife

you said, I think I'm sorry guys .

I do not know, but I can understand your guilt and remorse. I said nothing, her husband is the best in my eyes.

I know the effort for this game bother you, and his teammates continue to practice. I own a person to eat one school class. I do not have friends, roommates all know that we two always together, never told me what to do.

I do not blame you, but sometimes feel very lonely. Their own path in the school day, and found the boys after me before, he asked how I did with you, I said,cheap UGG boots, ah, he has something. He said how beautiful frown, you eat. I know that you macho, against me and all the boys exchanges. I said I do not, I still do. He said the tutor really strict ah, ha ha.

They know that we each tube strict, and I forbid you to speak with other girls, I sometimes extremely stingy, which you girls back in school the state, and which the girls say a few words , I would be unhappy. I know this is not good, you say I do not trust you, you then why should not it. I happened to boast one of the boys which, you said he was impatient for them to find him.

say I love you always angry, petty, unreasonable, capricious. In fact, there are several girls in love is not the case yet. I'm trying to change for you, but you say I'm cool, just not you.

I wrote this a little bit afraid, afraid you see. You will see it is me. You will say that I am hypocritical of the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment