Friday, October 15, 2010

I will ask about the situation at home

 Although each time to ask some trivial matters, nothing more than farm work at home doing now? What to cook food to eat, the body good? But the family can hear the voice of each was a comfort to each mother received a phone call, asked me to call my father,UGG boots clearance, asking him not to go fishing at night, do not catch too late, especially under rainy days, people worry about. In fact, I know, at home fishing the river, and only harvest will be a great evening or rainy day, my mother always repeated these words,Bailey UGG boots, I know,UGG boots cheap, worry about people worried. I know my mother must be worried about any accident my father appeared, so I will call every time or the past. But fishing is his father's favorite. Let him lay down really do not know what he would do, retirement home, there is no much fun life can be in the river fishing is the best way to relax he had. But the mother's fear is justified it!

ups and downs, spring replacement, with Mom and Dad have gone through three or four years time, and now parents have a man in his sixties. Although there are many in life's bumps. But I can feel that they are so in love,UGG boots, perhaps, this is a family of love, perhaps this is an attachment of love. Anyway, this is true love is everything.

love it because of fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment