Monday, October 18, 2010

Today is Thursday

 Today is Thursday, clear sky, Guo led us to the East Island Park,bailey UGG boots, fly a kite.

to the park, the students place their own kites out, a variety of kites were very beautiful. I also took my father to buy me lunch, Students a variety of kite contests, and ready to go, each carrying kites are waiting for a child's wish to fly. A sudden gust of wind blowing, and we take this opportunity to put the blue sky kite. Well, along with a dozen kites God, I am afraid to Sure enough, Liu Xinping kite kite and I danced around the ring,UGGs, while, tied together, so we immediately pull the kite back. I saw a knot,UGG boots clearance, I literally pulled off the rope was to separate the two kites. Loaded with a rope connected, a sudden burst of wind blowing, I do the rope immediately began to roll, like the kite flying off the Xinjiang up Mustang, I saw something in, quickly closing the rope, then pull, not only rope not been pulled, but pulled his hand out. Wind Yuegua Yue Meng, the more the kite drift further and further away, and finally linked to the tree. Alas! I'm the bad luck, looked at the trees, kites, I was thinking of how to get it, when Jiang Jiaheng ran over his hand toward the tree root poke a long bamboo pole,cheap UGG boots, with his help, I confidence, a force pulling the kite down. The scars of the

experience activities today although I did not succeed, but I am very happy. Next time, I practiced the skills to put a real, sure to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment