Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chronological today

 Merry Christmas have been all right?!
Neighborhood found out today there is a good layout lanterns have been unloaded here!
There when the store has been out of the New Year to eat stuff, good Hurry!!
have been listed and then each child, and do not know if anyone buy it
I have to wait until after the buy 1, it is no need to buy, is the meaning of meaning, bought each child where quantity is more, but they do not like, do not have access to too many.
today finally get a greeting card!
although not much, but kinda energy costs, do not care also scrapped a Zhang, Can not converted back to the post office know.
converted back to normal after years of excess unused greeting cards, do not know that I have edited this can also exchange Oh, can not be exchanged even, and even exchange that is, to the 40 yen stamp thing!
see moe chan wearing a gray coat and a long section of constant good-looking, very interesting.
expect to have a similar, or where GAP drop!
take today to try
M size, and really would not understand, how I was going to buy M size of it, I am so fat, but also the line, can wear, but also Department of deduction, is how to look how thin. < br> maybe with a red scarf, or shawl would be a good point?!!
I still wear my down jacket bar, comfortable warm
also rare today I went out quickly, matter sorted
Kazakhstan elevator with them Haha, my silly husband, hat on backwards, her husband is always so funny with Meng Meng
see my girl, is playing Santa Claus to send the game!!
night we ate pot a couple
busy as in the kitchen, her husband said: And this wall

No comments:

Post a Comment