Sunday, January 16, 2011

So it felt very frustrated

 Write a letter for you, you can burn, for you destroyed hundreds of phone cards that you can throw it away, as you buy things you can throw on your advice, can be used as ear, pay for your feelings, you can only sentence to out the window. who open the video in different places every day, quietly watching you work with you to twelve, that night, those changes for you and more thesis to the five o'clock the night, those of you Find information to the dawn of the night, those five days and nights worrying about you you can be forgotten. For you, what? Is this previous life I hurt you? If so, this is atonement.
a chance over a decade ago, Janet (wife) and I met at a small gathering of students. After the regular correspondence. slowly fell in love with all means should, Xiamen came together after graduation. Since ignorance it, tasting the forbidden fruit, to Xiamen did not take long to become single parents when I was only 19 years old. experienced a lot of suffering, nor prevent me love heart, and finally come together, have a warm home. Although living hard, can also pavilion a few years later, to work together to built a small building their own three, this is also owed a not a small debt. From then on, work harder, to earn more money, Denon, PW, soon to pay off debts, but much less caring for each other. began to like the network, from what she very little with me. one and all for more money but feeling neglected, but also naive to think that as long as the body with the heart will be together. started to say that life was too tired, do not want to go to work, and I also fights many times Both sides say a lot of unsympathetic words. also says that divorce can be final or not the. but no matter what I say, it is not truth.'ve always believed that I just love life too much pressure. just tired want to rest, like for this family happier later in life. In the past days I have more bitter came with his marriage had never thought would come this far.
love me if you have not promised to me why Under those commitments? why when with you always say to me, determined to cut off contact with him the next year to T to take with me for life. Is is really played too much, or too low IQ? man's tears are not casual flow of life to the first woman whom tears. shed too many tears, and drown myself, then I will not shed a drop of your tears, because the stream you have those tears flow over < br> married the first time since such a fear, so helpless. have often seen the television show scenes of a woman accused a man of no use, I thought the future of marriage in any case not to insult his own men. However, the feelings of everlasting generations are completely without When the original innocence, too many daily necessities, ways of the world destroy innocent enough to you, after all, this is a materialistic reality. So, too, is no longer meet the changed and become greedy. and you become so comfortable changed so peace of mind to enjoy life now. So I have contradictions, but the flowers are their own money Why do I say. As you said before but I have not how can you, or was it. see you are a group of and a group of friends left behind, to see you Chengri removed from the network game, a loss to see the way you all day long, really very upset, even feel helpless. do not know how you go and how to improve my life, after all, I do not then just yourself. With a small C have more responsibility, I really do not want her starting line lower than the others.
really really tired of the life waiting for her? really do not know whether to see know? really want to drop everything to find her but I can not build the house down with me. no time and ability to find her not matter whether you like where you can get out of my care. Whatever you love me or not life or death, can not stop I love your heart, because you're always in my heart.
Although you never see these words, but still write out the scenes in his five years sincere feelings, then I can not say the relationship seems to have a subtle change. Maybe some people see these words will despise me an idiot I laugh I laugh, laugh at my weakness, can afford to laugh at me to get fit, I do not laugh like a man. in this world no one can really understand my lonely lonely alleys extension port in the world among themselves. Maybe life is a case of you wrong, If you were reincarnated, you will not know who will not do.
This year, she started running around looking for May to go to Ha Erbin, she said, wanted her to walk outside, and perhaps feel better. Later I learned that she went to the Qiqihar, just when I have links to . June 17, said when she called back a few days may be back, Tian Long Ba Bu SF, bought tickets and then give me a call. But since then, just as there is no news of her leaving me alone responsible for the burden of life, which are nothing, the most terrible of her endless thoughts. from her left, never to sleep off to sleep, insomnia and often worried about her, I lost a lap after lap. start I thought she did not want to contact me, but a few months later with all the relatives and friends at home do not have contact. began to ask around, looking for her but so far do not have any audio. call the police but in vain, really worry about her afraid that she cheated cheated to do MLM.
might think I have recently become very nagging, it, in fact I hate my nagging, may feel powerless the efforts of a woman alone is my can not change the status of the so want to nag to remind you not to dawdle where the former was not that spirited you do something wrong they are now airs it? often blame themselves, not their ability, not luck to Mong You just go to work every day in addition, help with children under the chores, it does not know how to find the time to work on. And you gave a lot of time spent in the game, day and night. So it was very aggrieved, helpless. how can this!

No comments:

Post a Comment